Flat Kingdom is filled with fun platforming action, puzzles and some Metroidvania elements. It also features a unique combat system! Instead of directly attacking your foes, you’ll have to touch them while transformed in the correct shape to beat them! Kinda like a rock-paper-scissor game.
Every shape in Flat Kingdom beats the opposite, so sharp triangles can defeat the soft circles, heavy squares beat the fragile triangles and squishy circles can triumph over the slow squares. Both enemies and puzzles can be beaten using the correct shape and strategy, so you’ll have to observe them and come up with the best solution.
You can also learn new abilities along the way that will help you solve even more puzzles, beat enemies faster and reach new areas that were inaccessible to you before!
- Jump into a beautiful papercraft world, filled with details and references to classic games.
- Test your might with epic and challenging battles against giant bosses.
- Uncover all of the game’s secrets! There are side quests, upgrades and all kinds of surprises.
- Learn all about the kingdom’s lore and history by finding hidden scrolls.
- Music by legendary composer Manami Matsumae! (Mega Man, Shovel Knight).
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor