Flamingo is a beautiful, native instant messaging client for OS X that supports Hangouts/Gtalk, Facebook, and XMPP.
- All-in-one design: buddies, conversations, and chats in a single window.
- Multiple, detachable chats in a single window.
- Inline previews for images, videos, and tweets. Supports CloudApp, Droplr, Instagram, and YouTube.
- File transfer via direct connection (compatible with Messages, Adium, and other clients), CloudApp, and Droplr.
- Reply to messages right from the notification bubble in OS X 10.9.
- Full conversation history browser with fast message search and many filtering options.
Note: Due to service limitations, Flamingo does not support group chats in Facebook or Hangouts/Gtalk, and MUC (Multi User Chat) for XMPP is not supported.
- Fixed a UI bug in the unread messages popover on non-Retina displays
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor