Fission can crop and trim audio, paste in or join files, or just rapidly split one long file into many. It’s streamlined for fast editing. Plus, it works without the quality loss caused by other editors, so you can get perfect quality audio even when editing MP3 and AAC files.
If you need to convert formats, Fission can do that too! You can rapidly export or batch convert files to the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV formats.
- Edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF files with no quality loss
- Quickly split a long audio file into smaller files
- Remove unwanted content, such as commercials, from your audio file
- Re-arrange audio in a single file, copy audio from one file to another, or merge with a quick drag and drop
- Create great-sounding MP3 or AAC ringtones for your cell phone.
Critical Bug Fix:
- A hang which could occur when adding files together in Fission has been corrected.
- Improved bitrate calculations now enable improved joining of some AAC compressed files, for better audio quality.
- To workaround a QuickLook and QuickTime Player bug which could prevent chapterized files from playing as expected, Fission now converts progressive JPEG images to baseline JPEG.
- The "Select Previous Clip" and "Select Next Clip" buttons now display properly, with no ironic clipping of the text itself.
- Ringtone saving no longer incorrectly overwrites an existing ringtone when saving a second time with the same name.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor