Fission can crop and trim audio, paste in or join files, or just rapidly split one long file into many. It’s streamlined for fast editing. Plus, it works without the quality loss caused by other editors, so you can get perfect quality audio even when editing MP3 and AAC files.
If you need to convert formats, Fission can do that too! You can rapidly export or batch convert files to the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV formats.
- Edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF files with no quality loss
- Quickly split a long audio file into smaller files
- Remove unwanted content, such as commercials, from your audio file
- Re-arrange audio in a single file, copy audio from one file to another, or merge with a quick drag and drop
- Create great-sounding MP3 or AAC ringtones for your cell phone.
- [Major Enhancement] Fission's ability to save custom tones for iPhones (and other iOS devices) has been revamped for compatibility with iTunes 12.7.
- [Fix] Improvements have been made for compatibility with the new Apple File System (APFS).
- [Fix] Several fixes have been implemented to avoid rare crashes when resampling audio.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor