Fission can crop and trim audio, paste in or join files, or just rapidly split one long file into many. It’s streamlined for fast editing. Plus, it works without the quality loss caused by other editors, so you can get perfect quality audio even when editing MP3 and AAC files.
If you need to convert formats, Fission can do that too! You can rapidly export or batch convert files to the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV formats.
- Edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF files withno quality loss
- Quickly split a long audio file into smaller files
- Remove unwanted content, such as commercials, from your audio file
- Re-arrange audio in a single file, copy audio from one file to another, or merge with a quick drag and drop
- Create great-sounding MP3 or AAC ringtones for your cell phone.
- Fission's Batch Converter now accepts folders (containing audio files), as well as individual files.
- The Save panel now correctly remembers the last location to which files were saved.
- An issue with chapterized AACs and very large image files has been corrected.
- Fission now has a hidden preference, accessible via the Debugging window, to check for and prevent rare Normalization clipping.
- Several other small bugs have been corrected.
- An issue where attempting to Save (with Cmd-S or by choosing Save) would cause an error for users of the Mac App Store version has been corrected.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later