Firetask uniquely combines the advantages of classical priority-and-due-date-based task management with GTD.
- Stay focused and on top of your commitments – Firetask’s “Today” view shows all relevant due and next tasks in a single, clear overview. Due tasks only appear when becoming due within the next days, next tasks only if they are the first next task of a project or if marked as flagged. This helps you to focus on your most urgent and important tasks.
- Manage your tasks in a project-oriented way – Firetask is project-oriented. Every task is part of a project and the order of next tasks is defined within each project. This helps you to break down your unnumbered tasks into manageable units and it helps us to provide you with a more focused view across all your commitments.
- Efficiently enter and delegate your tasks -Entering a number of tasks in Firetask is as simple and fast as writing a view lines of text. There is no need to take your hands from the keyboard. Assign projects, categories, priorities, due dates and even delegate tasks via “tagging” using the # and @ characters.
- Now also supports the delete key for deleting task list rows (not just backspace)
- Adds a "Repository" tab to the "Preferences..." dialog.
- A syncing problem related to checklists has been fixed and the general error handling for background syncing has been further improved.
- Interesting for other developers: we extended the firetask://addTask URL with additional parameters for setting project, category, due date, and priority.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Syncing requires Firetask 3.1 for iPhone or iPod touch