Filter Forge is a high-end graphic app which allows you to generate textures, create visual effects, enhance photos, and process images. It features several thousand ready-made realistic and abstract textures and effects, and a powerful visual editor to create custom ones.
- Full 64-bit support - For years, the legacy API prevented Filter Forge from utilizing all available memory, hampering rendering speed and stability. Forge 6.0 introduces full 64-bit support for performance and stability improvements.
- Mappable checkbox inputs - Filter Forge 6.0 updates 33 existing components by making their checkbox inputs mappable, enabling greater flexibility in filter creation.
- Support for drag-and-drop on the Presets tab - Every filter author must have stumbled into this: you create a filter and want to carefully select presets to showcase its usage, but arranging filter presets is pain. With Filter Forge 6 the pain is gone: you can now drag-and-drop presets to reorder them.
- Fixed an issue with the Circular Arc component
- Fixed an issue where nested Loop components were no longer allowed
- Fixed an issue where a loop with a large number of iterations could lead to a crash
OS X 10.8 or later