When photography was first introduced, the photographers had to shoot black and white photos, simply because technology didn’t allow them to do color photography yet. Then, as color photography was invented in the 30’s, black and white photography became a form of art, with a large following. Film Noir photography is a style of photography with accents to the dark and dramatic early film style. The French word “Noir” means “Black” or “Dark”.
Film Noir offers features to create professional looking black & white photos. You’ll be able to create high standard Film Noir effects. The software comes with 20+ fine tuned, high quality professional presets that can be tweaked to your personal preference by using the Dark Room features.
– 20+ high quality presets
– Customize presets for a personal flavor
– Store your own preset creations
* shadows/mid tones/highlights
* detail sharpening
– Color Filters
– Adjust color tones; from sepia to summer, fall, winter, and spring
– Use camera film characteristics from Agfa, Kodak, Ilford
– Add Film Grain or Noise
– Vignetting; circular or rectangular, customizable
- Improved support for Open/Save dialog on OSX 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Fixed an issue with saving light/shadow paints
OS X 10.6.5 or later