FileMaker Pro Advanced includes all of the features of FileMaker Pro plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools. Get features to design and develop solutions faster and easier. Plus, get robust analysis capabilities, powerful debugging tools and much more. If you develop solutions for your business and want to build more powerful and more flexible solutions, then FileMaker Pro Advanced is for you.
Script Steps And Functions
- Addressed the following issues:
- After the Go to Object script step was performed on an empty portal that did not allow the creation of records, the focus was not placed on the portal and the script step returned the error code 101 ("Record is missing").
- Opening a record and then closing the record without modifying it increased the internal record modification count returned by the Get(RecordModificationCount) function.
- The CryptAuthCode function returned incorrect results for encoded text inputs.
- The JSONGetElement function returned JSONBoolean and JSONNumber results as text instead of a number.
- The JSONGetElement and JSONListValues functions returned the incorrect decimal separator for comma-based system locales.
- External script steps evaluated calculated values for repetitions incorrectly.
- The Set Variable script step did not set very large repetition values correctly.
- Improved the performance of the SortValues and UniqueValues functions.
Addressed the Following Issues:
- Under certain conditions, ESS-based tables displayed incorrect records.
- Windows: Dragging a PNG image between container fields did not work correctly.
- macOS: The Script Debugger, when stepping through a script, reset the scrolling position and displayed the active script step at the bottom of the display area.
- The FileMaker Pro Help "Configure Region Monitor" script step topic states that the Radius parameter returns a value in kilometers. This is incorrect; the value is returned in meters.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor