FileMaker Pro is powerful, easy-to-use database software that helps you and your team get any task done faster. Millions of people in business, government, and education use FileMaker Pro to effortlessly manage all their information on Windows, Mac, and the web.
In addition to the more than 30 built-in Starter Solutions that help you manage your important tasks, FileMaker Pro also has more easy-to-use tools to enable you to:
Create custom databases
Create custom databases for your own unique needs. To get started just drag and drop Microsoft Excel data into FileMaker Pro.
Get step-by-step reporting tools to help you manage and automate your tasks. Easily create and email reports in Excel or PDF.
Publish data to the web
Securely publish your databases to the Web in a few clicks. Create surveys, registration sites, customer feedback forms, and more.
Share in a couple of clicks
Safely share with both Windows and Mac users. Plus share your databases over a network with up to 9 other users.
- Addressed an issue where the Get(ModifiedFields) function did not return a list of modified fields in a solution using a schema in which, for example, a User Interface file (file 1) uses fields from a Data file (file 2) on its layout.
- OS X: Addressed an issue where, under certain conditions, calculations may incorrectly evaluate to "?".
- ODBC / JDBC:
- OS X: The xDBC client driver installer application is digitally signed for installation on OS X 10.9 and 10.10.
- Documentation errata:
- Note the following new information for the Get(ScreenScaleFactor) function: In OS X and FileMaker Go, this function returns a scale factor based on the relative pixel density of the screen; for example, 1 for a device without a Retina display; 2 for a Mac with a Retina display or for iPhone 6; or 3 for iPhone 6 Plus.
- Compatibility of the Copy Record/Request and the Copy All Records/Requests script steps with Custom Web Publishing is documented incorrectly. These script steps are not supported in Custom Web Publishing.
OS X 10.7 or later