A desperate, savage survival experience full of stunning visuals, dynamic creatures, and a haunting soundtrack.
A desperate, savage survival experience full of stunning visuals, dynamic creatures, and a haunting soundtrack. Follow strange beasts through lonely forests, hazardous mountains, dark caves, and glowing swamps. Watch out for dangerous creatures that react to your movements and decisions, and cleverly concealed traps that will test your ability to survive. Over six years in the making, FEIST is a gorgeous hand-made adventure unlike anything else, with a cinematic presentation reminiscent of The Dark Crystal or Hedgehog in the Fog, and a tense original soundtrack by Tomek Kolczynski.
Awards and Recognition:
• Unity Awards: Best Overall & Best Visuals
• IGF Finalist in Excellence in Visual Arts
• Fantastic Arcade Spotlight
• GDC Best in Play
• Swiss Games Selection
• A desperate and merciless fight for survival
• A striking visual style
• A rich and vivid world full of strange beasts
• A dynamic gameplay. All elements play together and contribute to the game beyond their core function
• Enemies with surprising emergent interactions. Armed with a complex AI and a set of versatile abilities they act upon the environment to the same extent the player does
• Gorgeous natural environments and an enchanting, spooky atmosphere
• A true labor of love full of details
• A haunting soundtrack by Tomek Kolczynski
• Full gamepad support
• Game Center achievements
• Fully translated to French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified & Traditional Chinese
- Added null controller mapping to avoid issues with mapping conflicts (e.g. player walking or menu cycling constantly), toggled by holding R and G and pressing N. After activation, the gamepad needs to be set up in the controls menu.
- Added Polish translation
OS X 10.6.6 or later