Feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters there is drag-and-drop episode creation, automatic tagging of audio and video files with artwork, and an iTunes Store preview. Feeder can publish feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing, and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online.
New in Feeder 3
- Refreshed Design with new icons, preview and editing windows.
- Thumbnails and preview lines in the list.
- Integrated feed and settings views so the sidebar can be hidden.
- Share libraries with cloud services such as iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
- iTunes Podcasting updated for larger artwork and links in the iTunes summary.
- Markdown editing, converted to html in the feed.
- Autosave for edited items with windows restored on relaunch.
- Self-contained feeds with the content and settings for sharing with others.
- Search and replace all links in a feed.
- Many other new features and improvements.
- Added support for creating Amazon S3 buckets in the China (Ningxia) region
- Attaching MP3 enclosures can now be much faster, but the extracted time may be imprecise.
- Added an option to fetch precise timing for media files to Podcasts prefs
- Added a "Remove All Uploads" button to Publishing settings
- Improved the appearance of some open and save panels on macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Fixed an issue where artwork images may not be resized correctly
- Fixed an issue where the menu items in the "New Feed" button do not work in full-screen mode
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor