FastCut offers advanced video editing in real-time. Experience outstanding performance. FastCut uses the power of the GPU (graphic processing unit) for accelerated graphical calculations. This is the versatile must-have tool for everyone editing video on the Mac.
- Dynamic playback quality for optimal performance [Dynamic RT]
- 3D motion and FX keyframe animation [plus animation presets]
- Masking and keying
- Video transitions and filters plus special FX
- Integrated live ATSUI title editor with letter animation FX
- Motion blur
- Ready for ultra high definition (UHD) video, AVCHD support
- Super-fast screen movie capture utility fgrab [integrated, sold separately]
- 3D composition clips
FastCut is a full-featured video editor. It brings 3D motion and effects keyframe animation, masking and keying, video transition and filters plus special effects, an integrated ATSUI live title editor with title effects and so much more. FastCut has been designed for real-time processing from the beginning. The RT-engine is based on OpenGL to benefit from hardware acceleration and uses the CoreImage technology for filter effects. You don’t need the fastest machine to apply complex effects to multi-layer 3D compositions. FastCut dynamically scales the playback quality if appropriate for optimal playback performance. The clean and intuitive interface makes it very easy to use.
- Bug fixed that occurred when user clicked in empty browser window
- Fixed false log during image unit installation
OS X 10.5 or later