Farrago provides the best way to quickly play sound bites, audio effects, and music clips on your Mac. Podcasters can use Farrago to include musical accompaniment and sound effects during recording sessions, while theater techs can run the audio for live shows. Whether it’s providing quick access to a large library of sounds or running through a defined list of audio, Farrago is ready to assist!
- Powerful Tile Interface: Farrago’s tile grid lets you lay out your audio exactly how you want it. Put your sounds at your fingertips and work the way you want.
- Customize With the Inspector: Use the inspector to tailor each sound’s settings to your needs. Set the tile name and color, tweak in/out points, alter fade settings and more.
- Organize With Sets: Create distinct groups of audio based on mood, show, or any other critera you like. Using sets makes managing audio a breeze.
- Sound Sets: Farrago’s default sound set is useful, but you can create your own sets based on show, mood, or anything else you like.
- A Thoughtful Interface: Farrago’s tile-based layout provides an easily understood way to play your audio via the keyboard or mouse.
- Global Access via Hotkeys: With Farrago’s user-definable Global Hotkey, you can pull the app forward, then use the in-app shortcuts to instantly trigger your desired audio.
- Improvements to Tile Rearranging Behavior - Several improvements have been made when rearranging tiles using either they mouse or the keyboard
- When a shortcut key is unavailable due to the selected keyboard layout, Farrago will automatically append Command to the shortcut
- Adjusting the Loop setting now takes effect immediately, not on the next manually started playback
- Sets are no longer incorrectly re-sorted upon launch
- A crash that could occur when no audio devices were present has been fixed
- A fix has been implemented for issues related to pressing the option key while dragging a tile
- The background grid for tiles now updates immediately when the keyboard layout is switched
- The on-tile keyboard shortcut visual has been improved for characters containing accents
- A small visual glitch when switching tile colors has been corrected
- The "Alerts" window now includes Farrago's name
- Enhancements have been made to Farrago's debugging, to better track interrupted playbeck
- Several drawing issues previously seen on MacOS 11 (Big Sur) have now been corrected
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor