Farrago provides the best way to quickly play sound bites, audio effects, and music clips on your Mac. Podcasters can use Farrago to include musical accompaniment and sound effects during recording sessions, while theater techs can run the audio for live shows. Whether it’s providing quick access to a large library of sounds or running through a defined list of audio, Farrago is ready to assist!
- Powerful Tile Interface: Farrago’s tile grid lets you lay out your audio exactly how you want it. Put your sounds at your fingertips and work the way you want.
- Customize With the Inspector: Use the inspector to tailor each sound’s settings to your needs. Set the tile name and color, tweak in/out points, alter fade settings and more.
- Organize With Sets: Create distinct groups of audio based on mood, show, or any other critera you like. Using sets makes managing audio a breeze.
- Sound Sets: Farrago’s default sound set is useful, but you can create your own sets based on show, mood, or anything else you like.
- A Thoughtful Interface: Farrago’s tile-based layout provides an easily understood way to play your audio via the keyboard or mouse.
- Global Access via Hotkeys: With Farrago’s user-definable Global Hotkey, you can pull the app forward, then use the in-app shortcuts to instantly trigger your desired audio.
- Major Enhancement: Farrago now has full MIDI support! It's now possible to control playback of audio in Farrago with an external MIDI device. MIDI control is also available for playback shortcuts, set switching, and more! See the new MIDI tab in the Preferences window, as well as the MIDI menu in the menu bar.
- Major Enhancement: Editing settings for multiple tiles is now possible! Just select two (or more) tiles, then edit in the Inspector to update the settings for all of them.
- Enhancement: The master volume control can now be controlled via keyboard shortcuts.
- Enhancement: Sets now have their own Notes area in the Inspector, perfect for adding details on how your set is used, or anything else.
- Enhancement: Set titles can now be edited more easily, from the Set Inspector.
- Bug Fix: Several small improvements VoiceOver improvements have been made to the Preferences window.
- Other: Additional small interface improvements and adjustments have been made.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor