Fantastical 2 is the Mac calendar you’ll actually enjoy using. Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun:
- Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
- Type in your event details and press return
…and you’re back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar!
Fantastical’s natural-language engine is expressive and intelligent, so you can write in your own style. Fantastical also automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from your Contacts to the event.
- Event alerts are now sorted by when they will appear
- Priority of reminders is now shown when printing
- Fantastical no longer allows moving invitations between calendars on Exchange, as Exchange doesn't support it
- Command-click on URLs in event or reminder details to open the link in the background
- Accepting an invitation for a timed event marked as free will no longer automatically set the avaiability to busy
- Birthdays on February 29 are now shown on February 28 instead of March 1 on non-leap years
- Month and event list are now linked when using VoiceOver (use VO-J to switch between a day in the month and list)
- Fixed an issue where the "Organize reminders by list" setting wouldn't sort reminders across multiple accounts correctly
- Fixed an issue where completing reminders in the "more" section of the Month view wouldn't work
- Various fixes and improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor