Fantastical 2 is the Mac calendar you’ll actually enjoy using. Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun:
- Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
- Type in your event details and press return
…and you’re back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar!
Fantastical’s natural-language engine is expressive and intelligent, so you can write in your own style. Fantastical also automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from your Contacts to the event.
- Fantastical's events and reminders are now shown in Spotlight search results (requires macOS 10.12 High Sierra).
- Improved support for repeating Facebook events
- Extra Google Hangout and Google Meet notes sent by Google Calendar are now hidden.
- HTML tags in notes are now hidden.
- Using AppleScript to add multiple items no longer requires a delay between each parse sentence command.
- Fixed an issue on macOS 10.13 High Sierra where event tooltips could appear upside down
- Various fixes and improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor