Fade In is a complete application for writing motion picture screenplays, including tools for outlining, organizing, and navigating, plus extensive screenplay formatting and robust tools for managing rewrites and revisions. And it works with Fade In Mobile for your iPhone or iPad.
Fade In’s modern, state-of-the-art application interface does everything professional screenwriters need and expect their software to do. Its extensive formatting capabilities take care of formatting for you, automatically transitioning from scene headings to action to dialogue as you type. It includes a full range of standard screenplay styles: you can use the built-in default styles, customize them, or create your own. The software keeps track of the character names and locations you use and can provide as-you-type autocompletion suggestions. Spend less time typing and more time writing.
You can organize your screenplay however you like, marking and color-coding significant sequences, plot points, themes, characters, and other story elements so you’ll always have a clear overview of your work. Use the Navigator to quickly move around your script and reorder scenes.
- Additional smoothing of a couple of post-v3 edges
- Title page images weren’t being reliably saved
- Fixed a regression from 559 related to lines ending in mixed formatting (my fault)
- Can now specify font/style for PDF watermarking
- Finally replicated and tracked down some mythical quirkiness with find-and-replace repainting
- Fixed an issue with revision page color not being shown properly when soloing a revision
- Added a maximum limit to the displayed length of an autocompletion entry
OS X 10.6.8 or later