Exedore is a thoroughly Mac-native Python IDE written entirely in Cocoa/Objective-C.
- A full-featured Python text editor with syntax highlighting, code auto-completion with fuzzy matching, and tabs for writing your scripts.
- An integrated Python debugger with graphical breakpoints and a console for stepping through and debugging scripts.
- Project-wide search and replace using regular expressions.
- An integrated documentation browser.
As a Mac developer learning Python, Exedore is the single-window, graphical Python debugger with Mac-native text editing, auto-completion and tab triggers that I’ve always wished I had. Exedore is heavily inspired by Xcode.
- FIX: Fixed bug where enabling breakpoints, but not setting any breakpoints would cause an indefinite hang.
OS X 10.8 or later