With EverWeb, anyone can create a professional website just by dragging and dropping. Use one of the built-in templates, or start completely from scratch and design the perfect website for your business or personal hobby. Add text, photos, video, widgets, and more to easily create the website you want.
EverWeb even creates mobile websites that look great on iPhones and iPads and includes powerful features such as: drop-down menus, social media integration, built-in SEO, Google Fonts support and so much more.
Publish your website online using EverWeb’s one-click publishing solution or publish to your own web hosting provider.
- AnimationEngine lets you add awesome animations to all text, images, shapes and widgets
- Holding the option key and placing your mouse over an object will show you the distance from the selected object making it easy to properly design your website with precision
- Options for the Image Slider widget to use dark navigation arrows and centre thumbnails
- EverWeb will now work much better with large projects and use much less memory
- A memory leak on macOS Sierra that would cause EverWeb to slow down after using it for a while and publishing your website
- Contact Form Advanced to use proper form address
- Issue with blog images breaking when moving a project to a new computer
- Blog post image with spaces in its name not being exported properly
- Blank paragraphs in text objects having their font and style information removed when closing and re-opening a project
- Moving a project to/form a retina screen will draw the images and widgets correctlty
- Site wide header/footer code fields replacing certain characters automatically while typing
- Error message when adding the blank template and EverWeb is in the Downloads folder instead of the Applications folder
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor