With EverWeb, anyone can create a professional website just by dragging and dropping. Use one of the built-in templates, or start completely from scratch and design the perfect website for your business or personal hobby. Add text, photos, video, widgets, and more to easily create the website you want.
EverWeb even creates mobile websites that look great on iPhones and iPads and includes powerful features such as: drop-down menus, social media integration, built-in SEO, Google Fonts support and so much more.
Publish your website online using EverWeb’s one-click publishing solution or publish to your own web hosting provider.
- EverWeb is now 64-Bit which means it can handle even larger websites and perform faster in almost all aspects
- Enhanced Preview provides an exact local preview of what you will expect when you publish your website. Widgets that had issues when previewing now preview correctly
- RSS caching makes RSS feeds work faster and more reliably on all web hosting platforms and work 100% with EverWeb + Hosting
- Facebook Page Timeline widget
- Live Photos widget lets you add Live Photos from you iPhone to your website
- Rename menu in File menu lets you rename your website, blog posts, pages and assets
- Website URL field when Publishing to Folder
- Control+Click can be used on objects in the Editor Window
- Revised EverWeb User Manual
- Character spacing field in the Inspector tab now works properly
- Opacity settings and animation settings work properly when used together on a shape
- Fixed a crash that could happen when working on multiple projects
- Spelling mistake in the German version of EverWeb
- Fixed a bug with animations and the latest version of Chrome
- Email messages from the Advanced Contact Form are encoded properly for non-latin based languages so Chinese, Japanese, Russian etc… messages will display properly
- Email messages from Advanced Contact Form are less likely to be flagged as spam
- Fixed an issue with FTP publishing when not using FTP over SSL/TLS to publish
- Fonts used in Contact Form Advanced Widget now display correctly when previewed or published with Firefox
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor