EtreCheck is an app that displays the important details of your system configuration and allow you to copy that information to the Clipboard. It is meant to be used with Apple Support Communities to help people help you with your Mac. EtreCheck automatically removes any personally identifiable information from the output.
EtreCheck will automatically alert you to serious problems like adware, insufficient RAM, or a failing hard drive.
EtreCheck is free and available in the Mac App Store with in-app purchases available. EtreCheck can now automatically generate solutions for any problems that it finds.
- Improve display of kernel extensions
- Automatically save all reports
- Fix bug causing bogus error message when opening diagnostic report
- Fix About box in Dark Mode; and
- Other bug fixes and improvements
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor