Ethernet Status lets you see the status of your LAN/Ethernet connection right from the menu bar. This utility adds a neat icon which lets you know the status of the connection and other stats like your IP address, MAC address, current upload and download speed, data usage, etc.
- See the status, IP address and speed of the Ethernet adaptors
- Get the public IP address of your computer
- Thunderbolt and Firewire support
- Retina display enabled icons
- Shows IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Copy IP / MAC address from the menu
- See status of all active interfaces based on the user priority
- Option to see and copy IP / MAC of Wi-Fi adapter
- Upload and download speed for each adapter. Note: Data usage counters are reset on reboot.
- We fixed bugs and made some improvements to enhance your experience with the application.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor