Ephnic Screen Recorder is an innovative screen-recording tool to help you record your screen to video. You have three options to record everything you want on your computer screen and save them as video to share with others. It’s the best screen recording tool for you to make video tutorials.
- Use ‘Full Screen’ to record everything on your computer screen.
- Use ‘Fix Window’ to select and record a specific application window.
- Use ‘Custom Screen’ to select and record a portion of your computer screen.
- Set transition effects for your captured videos.
- Add music and subtitles to decorate your captures videos.
- Make your voice narration when recording computer screen.
- Add a logo or text watermark to make your own video demo.
- Set the resolution and frame rate for the output captured video.
- Trim the captured video to remove the parts you don’t like.
- Capture mouse movements to record what you do on the screen.
- Record online video with Screen Recorder.
- Use shortcuts to control recording much more easily.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor