Entropy is a versatile and easy to use archiver capable of creating, modifying and extracting many archive formats.allows you create, modify and extract popular archive formats like zip, 7z and tar.
A versatile tool, Entropy allows you to :
- Extract an entire archive, or individual files within it.
- View contents of an archive instantly without extracting it.
- Create new archives ( including multi-volume split archives )
- Modify existing archives
- Secure your archives using AES-256 encryption.
- Search within archives.
- Filter out unnecessary files ( like .DS_Store ).
- Bug fixes for the archive type detection subsystem. In particular, this update fixes an issue which prevented the proper detection of certain non-standard archive extensions.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later