Entropy is a versatile and easy to use archiver capable of creating, modifying and extracting many archive formats.allows you create, modify and extract popular archive formats like zip, 7z and tar.
A versatile tool, Entropy allows you to :
- Extract an entire archive, or individual files within it.
- View contents of an archive instantly without extracting it.
- Create new archives ( including multi-volume split archives )
- Modify existing archives
- Secure your archives using AES-256 encryption.
- Search within archives.
- Filter out unnecessary files ( like .DS_Store ).
- Package-folders are now atomically extracted
- Cumulative folder sizes are now displayed
- A more robust auto-quit implementation
- Improved size heuristics for solid archives
- Write permission issues are now preemptively detected
- Improved handling of multi-part archives
- Support for fullscreen mode on Lion
- Fixed an issue that caused Entropy to crash when extracting certain sit files
- Fixed a potential out-of-bounds access when dealing with raw disk images
- Textboxes are now properly auto-focused