Embrilliance Essentials is machine embroidery design merging, sizing with stitch recalculation, colorizing, lettering, monogramming, conversion, printing and more. Create scenes where designs overlap and automatically remove the hidden stitching. Convert between different embroidery formats. Print templates for design placement. Add Monograms, multi-line text, circular lettering and even spiral lettering using 12 built-in fonts. All the essential tasks used by every embroiderer everywhere. It is not a digitizer, however.
Reads and writes most embroidery formats:
- Reads: .ART, .ART42, .ART50, .ART60, .CND, .CSD, .DST, .EMB, .EMD, .EXP, .EXP+, .HUS, .JAN, .JEF, .JEF+, .PCS, .PCM, .PES, .PHB, .PHC, .PHD. .SEW, .SHV, .TAP, .VIP, .VP3, .XXX
- Writes: .CSD, .DST, .EXP, .EXP+, .HUS, .JAN, .JEF, .PCS, .PCM, .PES, .SEW, .SHV, .TAP, .VIP, .VP3, .XXX
- Saving files for applique cutters such as Silhouette Studio (.studio); Brother Scan 'n Cut (.FCM); also .SVG and .PLT files for other cutters. You can now specify a color layer as an applique position and save it to a cutting file.
- The 'Remove Underlaps' feature now applies to applique designs - material and position runs are maintained, but applique top-stitching hidden beneath stacked applique designs will have their hidden stitches removed for a flatter stitchout.
- Appliques can now have a simulated fabric in the Main View
- Support for Embrilliance StitchArtist files.
- GigaHoop added to EXP format for those Bernina machines that can use it.
OS X 10.6.6 or later