To get started, please follow the steps shown below:
1. Launch the app and a setting window will open.
2. Change the settings as you want:
• Select a recording area.
• Change the output video resolution and frame rate.
• Choose a save path.
• Check “Prevent computer sleep” if you want to prevent your Mac from sleep during recording.
• Check “Capture Mouse Clicks” if you want to capture your mouse clicks during screen record. The output video will show the “Click” with a circle graph.
• Check “Record audio” if you want to record audio from your microphone.
3. To stop recording, please click “Stop” from the menu bar or press stop button from the main window.
- Bug Fixes and Improvements.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor