EarthX is a game that focuses mainly on managing your own private space company. You will have to develop better and better rockets, fight for contracts with competitors, and develop your company to the highest levels. This space company simulator, which has been under development for over a year, has a nice graphic design and a pleasant soundtrack by xandra.
Although EarthX is not yet fully completed, it already has quite a lot of content.
- Launch and land your rockets to use them again on your next mission – elements of economic strategy!
- Grow your business through more than 30 levels, where each of them unlocks new features in the game!
- Unlock more than 45 individual parts, from which you can build a large number of different types of rockets!
- Possibility to create your own constellation of satellites for the global Internet.
- Build rockets, capsules, and spaceships!
- Build a colony on Mars!
- Terraform Mars!
- Compete against the competition for contracts!
- Send crew and supply missions to the International Space Station!
- Did I mention catching the fairings?
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor