DxO PhotoLab (was DxO Optics Pro) provides a complete set of smart assisted corrections that you can manually fine-tune at any time. Take control on every aspect of your photos: effectively remove noise, get rid of light constraints, recover color details, apply sophisticated optical corrections, and enhance details.
- DxO Smart Lighting – Optimizes the dynamic range of your image and brings out the details from both under- and overexposed areas.
- DxO ClearView – Intelligently boosts local contrast and effectively removes distant haze.
- DxO PRIME – Automatically denoises high ISO RAW images and recovers accurate details and colors based on our exclusive algorithms.
- Optical Corrections – Leverage your gear with tailored automatic corrections based on DxO’s renowned scientific expertise in measurement and calibration.
- Introducing U Point – Give your photos your own artistic touch by manually applying selective corrections to specific areas of your image, using exclusive DxO Local Adjustment Tools that include: Control points (U Point technology), graduated filters, manual and automatic brushes, automatic repair tool, etc.
- Intelligent algorithms adapt settings to your gear as well as to image content
- Copy and paste settings from one image to another
- 30 built-in presets, fully customizable to give your photos the look you like
- Multiple exports in one click
- Export to multiple formats for web, printing, or backup
- Export directly to social networks such as Facebook, Flickr, or to other photo editors
- File management that works with your computer (no import step required)
- Direct access to images
- Seamless integration with Lightroom via plugin
- Customizable workspace to adapt to your needs – Dual-screen friendly
3 new cameras supported
- Sony A7R Mark III
- Leica M10
- No optic module will be supported with this camera due to missing required information in Exif (FNumber)
- Canon G1 X Mark III
- U Points and automask don’t take into account impact from repair tool
- « Internal error » when reopening a picture using settings including a big amount of brush strokes with changing radius.
- Local bokeh used with U Points has a too strong impact on areas far from U Points.
- Wrong exposure setting migration from OpticsPro 9 when smart lighting was set to intensity 0 or off.
- Rare cases of Moiré generated by lens sharpness correction.
- PRIME generate in rare cases colored artifacts near bright areas.
- Slight aliasing when exporting a picture with a downsizing up to 50%.
- Minor bug fixes
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor