Thanks to DxO OpticsPro‘s exclusive technologies, instantly correct all the optical defects of your equipment, remove digital noise even at high sensitivities, recover fine details and textures in dark or burnt areas, and bring out all the nuances of color in your images.
With DxO OpticsPro’s outstanding performance, bring out the best in your RAW and JPEG photos in just a few clicks, regardless of shooting conditions.
- Exclusive Prime denoising technology
- ClearView haze removal
- DxO Smart Lighting exposure optimization
- Automatic optical corrections
- Now requires OS X 10.8 or later
- Even faster and more powerful Prime denoising - Having newly-optimized its algorithm, DxO OpticsPro's PRIME technology provides even better rendering of gradients and more natural-looking images. Gain both in comfort and productivity: previewing of its denoising effects has also been optimized and is now up to 4 times faster!
- DxO ClearView - The new exclusive DxO ClearView feature automatically eliminates the heat haze visible in landscape photos, as well as smog in urban photos. No more need to manually apply a mask to your image or to manipulate multiple sliders: DxO ClearView closely analyzes the color components of the image and focuses on a local black. In just one click, the contrast is visibly improved. And for expert photographers, an advanced mode allows for adjusting the intensity of the correction in the foreground separately from that in the background of the image.
- Lens softness: improve the sharpness of your images - Even sharper images: DxO OpticsPro 10 enhances details like no other software and adjusts the micro-contrast to give more life to your photos. Colors are perfectly preserved and artifacts are minimized, even when you push the settings. Thanks to a perfect knowledge of how your lenses perform, the exclusive Lens softness tool homogenizes the sharpness in the image field and makes your photos exceptionally crisp, regardless of your equipment.
- Reveal even more details - DxO OpticsPro 10's DxO Smart Lighting feature provides a better automatic rendering, thanks to an improved analysis of image content. In manual mode, the sliders respond in a more targeted manner for better control of the dynamic range.
- Interaction with Lightroom - Benefit from the power, the processing quality, and the automaticity of DxO OpticsPro, thanks to its complete and non-destructive integration with Lightroom. Transfer your RAW images from Lightroom in one click and process them in DxO OpticsPro. Then using the Export to Lightroom feature, send them directly back into the application: the modified images are automatically stacked with the original images, thus facilitating their classification. Keep the flexibility of a RAW file for further processing: you can now generate images in DNG format as well as JPEG and TIFF. Preserve your images rankings (as stars or keywords): DxO OpticsPro saves your image metadata. New DxO OpticsPro 10 opens in DNG format (for supported cameras), for an even simpler workflow with Lightroom.
OS X 10.8 or later