DxO FilmPack lets you reproduce the style, colors, and grains of the most famous silver halide films for your digital photos. Try all the available looks and find the one that corresponds exactly to the style that you want for your image.
Accurate film rendering
A precise rendering obtained thanks to a unique scientific calibration that makes it possible to accurately simulate the colors, saturation, contrast, and grains of more than 50 different silver halide films on your digital photos.
Wide variety of artistic films
The softness of a Fuji Reala film for portraits, the charm of a Polaroid to give the impression of an old photo, the vigor of Kodak Tri-X for superb textures… Combine the colors of one film type with the grain of another, and explore all of the possibilities offered by DxO FilmPack.
Simple and fast
The magic of silver halide in just a few clicks, thanks to a simple and intuitive interface. Save precious time so you can take even more photos! Use DxO FilmPack alone or as a plug-in with DxO Optics Pro and Adobe Photoshop.
- Textures - Choose from among a large variety of textures such as scratches, spots, graininess, and crumpled paper to give your photos a vintage look.
- Light leaks - DxO FilmPack 4 now lets you simulate light leaks that are caused by accidental exposure of film to light. This effect produces areas of overexposure or color saturation in the form of lines that are parallel to the edges of the image.
- Frames - DxO FilmPack 4 offers a score of frames - white, black, mat, darkroom, slide, snapshot, glass, old-style paper, etc. - to draw attention to your photos and to give them a unique look.
- Blur vignetting - Apply a blurred effect to the perimeter of your image in order to draw attention to your subject. DxO FilmPack 4 lets you simulate the loss of depth of field.
- Snapshots - DxO FilmPack 4 (Expert Edition) offers a new feature that lets you take snapshots of your image during the course of processing.
- Favorite presets - Find the presets that you most frequently use in the new Favorites tab. Just click on the star icon at the top of the thumbnail of the preset that you want to select, and it will automatically be displayed in the Favorites tab. No more need to keep scrolling through the presets pane to find what you want!
- Printing - Save time by using DxO FilmPack 4’s print module: process your image, and then print it directly from the application.
- Redesigned interface - Entirely redesigned, DxO FilmPack 4’s user interface makes it easier for you to more freely explore the available renderings and settings, and to master the software more quickly.
- Preset search - Easily access any of DxO FilmPack 4’s 90 presets by using the new search tool that lets you quickly find the preset you want.
- Cropping - The new Crop tool lets you easily change the proportions of your image by using an adjustable grid divided into thirds (both horizontally and vertically), for perfect compositions.
- Micro-contrast - DxO FilmPack 4’s new micro-contrast control brings out the details and gives images even more "bite."
- Vibrancy - DxO FilmPack 4 (Expert Edition) lets you adjust vibrancy so as to subtly reinforce the overall tint of your image while taking into account all of the colors present.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.6 or later