DwellClick is an app that clicks the mouse for you, and lets you give your fingers a rest!
- Click and drag with mouse movements only. No clicking required!
- Save thousands of clicks per day. No more tired and sore hands.
- Drag and resize windows so easily it’s like magic!
- Works great with any trackpad or mouse.
It’s a whole new way to use your Mac. You do the pointing, and DwellClick takes care of the clicks. And with the unique Auto Drag feature, dragging the mouse is effortless, too.
DwellClick lets you adopt a totally relaxed posture and use your Mac with mouse movements only. Once you discover a world without clicking, you will find you can use your Mac more enjoyably and with less effort. Work or play more efficiently and for longer, without tired and sore hands.
You can work faster, because your hands actually spend less time on the mouse or trackpad. Or just lean back and browse, and enjoy web surfing with minimal effort.
DwellClick works seamlessly with OS X, and has multiple intelligent features which help it keep out of your way and do its job, while you do your job. It works great with multi-touch trackpads and the Magic Mouse too.
- Multi-touch trackpad finger detection now works again, after the OS X 10.10.2 update broke it.
- Fixed bug where dwell clicking on Safari's address bar would activate auto drag, in OS X 10.10.
- Fixed rendering of the About window click counter's Reset button, on OS X 10.10.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when opening the preferences window.
OS X 10.6.8 or later