Makes backup DVDs in an easy and fast manner. Copy, rip, clone, split, merge, burn, customize, and more.
Backs up Blu-rays easily and fast. Copy, rip, clone, burn, write data and more.
Rips or converts any DVD movie for playback on popular portable and mobile devices, smart phones, tablets, and more.
Rips or converts any Blu-ray movie to various formats that are compatible with portable and mobile devices, smart phones, tablets, and more.
You can use it to create your own DVD discs/ ISO files/ folders from a variety of videos downloaded from Internet, taken by camcorders, etc.
It converts nearly all sorts of videos into Blu-ray format and saves them as Blu-ray ISO files and folders, and even into BDs.
It can convert videos from one format into almost any other standard format, so that you can view them on different devices.
2D to 3D Converter, working together with DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper or Video Converter, converts 2D DVD/Blu-ray/video into 3D format.
- Added the support for macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Added the support for some new Java protections
- Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on By the Sea, The Lobster, Wolf Totem 3D, The Boss, The Thing (2011), The Forest (2016), Sisters, Saint Laurent, and Miles Ahead
- Added the conversion profiles for LG G5, Samsung Galaxy Note 7, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus
- A freeze problem when conveting DVD/Blu-ray sources to mp4 in certain cases
- A crash problem when converting Blu-ray sources to mkv.passthrough videos with PCM audio tracks
- A problem that the subtitles of the mp4 videos converted from Blu-rays are flickering in certain cases
- A noise problem when playing back the PCM audio tracks of converted .avi files in certain cases
- Some minor changes and improvements
OS X 10.6 or later