DVDFab is an application that provides users with the best solutions on all kinds of DVD/Blu-ray/video/3D issues for Mac including copy DVD, backup Blu-ray, rip DVD and Blu-ray to video or audio, convert Blu-ray to DVD, convert 2D content to 3D video, rip Blu-ray 3D to 3D video, convert video between different formats, and much more.
Moreover, DVDFab is a combination of DVD copy, DVD cloner, DVD burner, and DVD decrypter that can read, rearrange, and manipulate the content of a DVD to suit your needs.
In addition, DVDFab works well with multi-core CPU and hardware acceleration, so the copy speed is super fast. Furthermore, the quality is amazing while the copying speed is very high.
- Added the support for some new Java protections.
- Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on the DVD version of Trainwreck (2015), American Ultra (2015) and Pitch Perfect 2 (English & French audio tracks), the Blu-ray version of Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark and the US version of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2016).
- Added the conversion profiles for the Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus in the Converter and Ripper modules.
- Added the new conversion profiles for some major Huawei smart phones including the Mate X/20/10 series, P20 series, Nova series, P30 and more in the Ripper and Converter modules.
- Added the option to retain the HDR 10 contents in certain profiles of the Converter module.
- Introduced the all-new Video Downloader utility tool to download online videos from 200+ websites.
- More Info: https://www.dvdfab.cn/video-downloader-for-mac.htm
- Introduced the newly designed Sakura skin.
- Added some new audio conversion profiles in the Ripper and Converter modules.
- Introduced the new feature to convert an audio file from one format to another in the Converter module.
- Introduced the free versions of the DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy and Blu-ray Ripper modules.
- Added the support to delete the finished tasks without the need of a program restart.
- Removed the watermark logo from the output results during the trial period.
- Improved the conversion speed with software encoding on older machines.
- Added the auto crop feature to the Video Converter module.
- Added the support for more DVDs and Blu-rays in the free HD Decrypter.
- A problem that the UHD Ripper module cannot select conversion profiles in certain cases.
- A failure problem when opening certain Blu-ray discs.
- A freeze problem if the Audio Copy option is selected when converting 3D Blu-rays with 3D.MKV.MVC profile.
- A problem that two empty video folders are created in the output directory if 2 separate files 3D format is selected when converting 2D 4K videos to 3D 4K videos in the Video Converter module.
- A problem that conversion fails immediately upon startup under 2-pass encoding method in the Video Converter module.
- A crash problem upon the finish of a single conversion task if there are multiple tasks in the queue in the Video Converter module.
- A problem that the current conversion will fail if a new source is loaded and the Video Edit panel is opened while that conversion is in progress.
- A conversion failure problem if AC-3/5.1 audio track is selected when ripping the 4K UHD version of Rampage with MKV Passthrough profile.
- A problem that the DTS-HD Master audio does not play back correctly after the Cinavia watermark is removed from the Blu-ray version of La La Land.
- A problem that the Video Converter module does not display the correct runtime for certain TS videos.
- An incomplete conversion problem in the DVD Ripper module.
- A problem that the backup discs of the recorded Korean BDAV discs with multiple titles cannot play back in order.
- A conversion failure problem of the Japanese adult DVDs in the Ripper module
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor