DSync can synchronize your files in only three steps: select the folders, compare them, synchronize them. Can it really be that easy? Sure it can.
After spending years, trying to use tools that are too complicated, which create hidden files, or are just too limited, we developed DSync – the easiest way to synchronize files on Mac. With the advanced algorithms in the latest version of DSync, synchronizing large folders with many files isn’t a problem. You can even fine-tune your synchronization by skipping, deleting, or reversing the copy-direction of the files you choose.
DSync integrates nicely with OS X, allowing you to select cloud folders in addition to local and network folders. Use iCloud? Select the iCloud folder. Use DropBox? Select the DropBox folder. It’s as easy as that. Don’t take our word for it, try it for yourself today! We’ve got a great 7 day, fully featured trial waiting for you.
- Completely redesigned interface to achieve an easy 3 step process
- Added Search ability with real-time results
- Considerably improved scanning performance and memory usage
- Added ability to compare massive amount of files
- File names are no longer truncated at the end
- Added Include Empty Folders option
- Added Compare File Sizes
- Added Compare File Contents, based on file CRC checksum
- Added Swap folders button
- Improved readability of selected files in the list
- Added fine-grained selection of synchronization procedures
- Added Skip ability
- Added progressbar to see exact progress
- Added ability to override synchronization direction
- Added support for iCloud, DropBox and Google Drive
- Added Can Delete Files option to prevent accidental deletion of files
- Added QuickLook support
- Added Print ability
- Optimized for Retina displays
- On-screen tutorial
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor