Dropzone makes it faster and easier to get things done on your Mac.
Drag a file onto the dock icon and your fully customizable grid of destinations flies smoothly out using core animation.
Drop the file onto a destination and Dropzone will take care of the rest. Whether you’re installing an app, uploading a file to an FTP server or sharing your photos on Flickr.Launch Applications
- Sometimes you want to keep an application quickly available, but you don’t want it taking up space in your Dock. Simply add it to your Dropzone grid, and then you can launch the app by clicking on it in Dropzones grid, or you can drag files or folders onto it.
- Drag a DMG onto the Install Application destination, and Dropzone mounts the disk image, finds the application inside, copies it to your applications folder, launches it, ejects the disk image and moves it to the trash for you.
- Drop a bunch of pictures on to the Flickr Upload destination and Dropzone uploads them for you. It can even copy the direct image URL to the clipboard so you can paste it to a friend. You can also setup multiple accounts.
- You can setup as many FTP servers as you like with Dropzone. If you hold down option while dragging, Dropzone will even zip up the files or folders for you before uploading and put the URL on the clipboard.
- Drop some text onto the Save Text destination, Dropzone asks you for a name, and saves it for you. Great for storing those little snippets of text that you don’t want to lose.
Copy or Move Files
- Sometimes you want to copy or move a file or folder somewhere else on your Mac. Dropzone lets you setup destinations that do this. Underneath, Dropzone uses the fast and powerful Rsync file transfer tool to do its work.
Zip & Email
- The Zip & Email destination zips up the dragged files and adds them as a Mail attachment, all ready to send. A simple and convenient time saver.
- Dropzone has a powerful Ruby based API that allows you to script Dropzone to do whatever you need. Not only that, but all the code for the destinations above is open source. So you can help us make Dropzone even better!
- Fixed bug where 'Update Installed Successfully' alert showed after installing an action and then editing it
- Fixed bug in FTP action where holding option to ZIP files before upload failed under OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixed issue where some Preferences button text was being cut off under OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixed bug where drawing artifacts showed underneath the grid under OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixed bug where grid showed in incorrect position after resuming from sleep under OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Updated FastSpring payments SDK
- Fixed issue where FastSpring WebView showed lines through the view when scrolling
- Made User Actions preferences panel taller if you have more than 6 actions added
- Fixed bug where the status item would become highlighted when moving the mouse between screens under Yosemite
- Fixed some OAuth flow issues with the Imgur action
- Updated Imgur and Save text action to use
- Bundled rest-client and httparty gems
OS X 10.8 or later