DropSync is a fast and flexible tool for syncing folder trees between computers and external hard disks.
Its features include
- Fast updates over a network using rsync
- Detailed previews of all syncs to see what changes will be made
- The ability to browse remote files and folders
- An activity log showing a complete history of changes
- Added support for Gatekeeper in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- “Open with …” (available by right clicking on an item) presents a list of applications with which folders and files can be opened.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes occur if symbolic links were present in the root path
- Fixed 2 minor memory leaks
- Removed rsync timeout setting in preferences because it is no longer needed