- A working SSH user account is required on the server. A password or SSH key pair is also required. To have the uploaded file displayed in a web browser, a web server needs to be installed and configured on the server
- Dropshare supports services like OpenStack Swift. Check User Guide for more information
- A regular Google account is required in order to use Google Drive
- A regular Dropbox account is required in order to use Dropbox
Note: Please note that Dropshare does not support FTP.
- Fixed an issue with large-file uploads and app crashes: Dropshare is now way more stable and uses less memory when uploading large files (2GB+)
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor