Dropbox is an application that creates a special Finder folder that automatically syncs online and between your computers. It allows you to both backup files and keep them up-to-date between systems.
Note: You must first sign up to use Dropbox.
The Dropbox application is available for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux. A video on the site explains more.
- New icons! (Retina support!)
- Improved performance through use of Python 2.7
- New Mac installer (just double click!)
- Faster startup time for Mac users with lots of files
- Improved web login from client
Mac OS X 10.4 or later