Drive Scope is an advanced SMART drive-testing and health-warning application. Building on the improvements to the SMART check in TechTool Pro, Drive Scope not only provides early warning when a drive is on the path to failure, but provides a deep dive into the health of the drive. See what errors have occurred, and when, along with whether the errors are temporary or an indicator of overall failure. You can even trigger the drive’s internal testing to run manually, providing instant access to up-to-date drive health information.
- Updated for full macOS 10.14 ‘Mojave’ compatibility.
- Drive Scope now requires OS X 10.9 'Mavericks' or greater.
- Added Dark Mode support for macOS 10.14 ‘Mojave’ users.
- Fixed a compatibility issue when SoftRAID drivers are active.
- Updated Sparkle framework to version 1.20.0.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
OS X 10.8.5 or later, 64-bit processor