Drive Scope is an advanced SMART drive-testing and health-warning application. Building on the improvements to the SMART check in TechTool Pro, Drive Scope not only provides early warning when a drive is on the path to failure, but provides a deep dive into the health of the drive. See what errors have occurred, and when, along with whether the errors are temporary or an indicator of overall failure. You can even trigger the drive’s internal testing to run manually, providing instant access to up-to-date drive health information.
- Added support for internal NVMe SSDs in MacBook (2015 and later), MacBook Pro (2016 and later), iMac (2017).
- Fixed a potential application hang during launch.
- Updated drive manufacturer company logos.
- Updates to the Drive Scope PDF manual.
- Other improvements and enhancements.
OS X 10.8.5 or later, 64-bit processor