Divvy is an entirely new way of managing your workspace. It allows you to quickly and efficiently “divvy up” your screen into exact portions.
With Divvy, it is as simple as calling up the interface, clicking and dragging. When you let go, your window will be resized and moved to the relative position on the screen. If that seems like too much work, you can go ahead and create as many different shortcuts as you’d like that resize and move your windows in exactly the same way.
Divvy is designed to be quick, simple and elegant. We want it to stay out of your way as much as possible while providing the most powerful window management available today.
- Fixed panel sometimes showing but being unclickable.
- Fixed cycling issues on 3+ monitors.
- Fixed AppStore version not seeing settings from Demo version.
- Fixed CrashReporter asking for access to AddressBook.
- Fixed long app names truncating poorly.
- Changed shortcuts to no longer require a name.
ntel, OS X 10.5 or later