Disklens is a Spotlight alternative that lets you quickly and easily find anything on your Mac.
- Disklens now considers Spotlight comments (tags). Search results that stem from a tag match are listed in a new "Tags" category (in addition to their usual classification). While this may not seem a big deal, it actually adds a new dimension of organizing and finding your files. Tags are assigned to files or folders by means of Finder's' Info panel (Cmd+I / Spotlight comments).
- In drill-down, the result list now shows month separators, for better visual orientation.
- There's now a bit of vertical padding between categories, to make the result list a little easier on the eye.
- The result of a calculation can now be copied to the clipboard with Cmd+C.
- The info popup now shows pixel dimensions and camera model for images and movies, if available.
- When navigating back out of drill-down, the drill-down category is now selected, and the scroll position restored.
- There's a new "To-Do" category. Right now, it will only list Things items. If you get "Unresolved items" that clearly belong to your favorite To-Do manager, please email the respective content types to me by clicking on the "Unresolved items, please click here" entry at the bottom of the result list.
- Added Spanish localization.
- Fixed an issue with the shortcut on OS X 10.8.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7.4 or later