With DiskKeeper you can clean up your computer, find big files, remove useless languages and rename your file collections.
- DiskKeeper is smart: It displays how much space was freed since the first time clean up (lifetime) as well as the last time a clean up was performed.
- You have great visual representation of what is the state of your Mac as well as how much free space you are going to have if a clean-up is performed (free space after). Also displayed in percentage and pie charts.
- After a scan you get the total size of the junk found as well as the number of junks found.
- DiskKeeper has integrated language clean up utility which gives you the ability to get rid of the useless localisations.
- With DiskKeeper you can easily find and remove big files you don’t need anymore
- With the Mass-rename utility you can rename hundreds of files by given criteria with a click of a button.
- Implemented Powerboxing: Home and Applications folders need to be set once
- Minor code updates
OS X 10.8 or later