DiskAid is the ultimate transfer tool for accessing the iPod, iPhone or iPad directly from the desktop. Access data such as: music, video, photos, contacts, notes, call history, text messages (SMS), voicemail, and voice memos. With DiskAid you can also transfer files and folders betwen your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and your computer and view them on the go using FileApp free files browser.
Connects directly to any installed iPhone App and enables the use of the iPhone as an USB drive.
- Transfer files to and from any iPhone or iPad app (Free)
- Use your iPhone or iPad as an external USB storage device (Free)
- Transfer music and video stored in the iPod Library and copy it back to iTunes or any folder on any Mac or PC (New!)
- Copy photos from Camera Roll to computer
- Access contacts
- Read notes
- Export call history
- Transfer text messages (SMS) from iPhone to computer
- Copy voicemail
- Save voice memos
- Easy drag-and-drop feature
- Rich file organization including folder creation, renaming… etc.
- Works with any iPod, iPhone or iPad
- The New FileApp is here! FileApp 4 includes a fresh iOS 7 look and many other improvements.
- FileApp Pro to FileApp Migration assistant
- Huge improvements on Wi-Fi connections, better reachability and stability. Read our online guide to resolve connection issues at http://support.digidna.net/entries/28497986-resolving-wi-fi-connection-issues-with-diskaid.
- Brings back support for former Mac platforms
- Fixed an issue where some specific devices could cause DiskAid to crash
- Stability improvements
OS X 10.6 or later
iTunes 11.1.2 or later
iOS 4.0 or later