DiskAid is the ultimate Transfer Tool for accessing the iPod, iPhone or iPad directly from the desktop.
Access Data such as: Music, Video, Photos, Contacts, Notes, Call History, Text Messages (SMS), Voicemail and Voice Memos.
Connects directly to any installed iPhone App and enables the use of the iPhone as an USB Drive.
With DiskAid you can also transfer files and folders betwen your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and your Computer and view them on the go using FileApp free files browser.
- Transfer files to and from any iPhone or iPad App (Free)
- Use your iPhone or iPad as an external USB storage device (Free)
- Transfer Music & Video stored in the iPod Library and copy it back to iTunes or any folder on any Mac or PC (New!)
- Copy Photos from Camera Roll to computer (Free)
- Access Contacts
- Read Notes
- Export Call History
- Transfer Text Messages (SMS) from iPhone to Computer
- Copy Voicemail
- Save Voice Memos
- Easy Drag & Drop feature
- Rich file organization including folder creation, renaming… etc.
- Works with any iPod, iPhone or iPad
One DiskAid license is good for 3 simultaneous installs, for Mac or Windows computers, which is convenient if you have a Mac at home and a PC at the office.
Version 5.05:Bug fixes:
- Fixed display problems on Snow Leopard for the Copy Media wizard, fixed problems with parsing of the Media Library, fixed problems when importing playlists to iTunes. Lots of other minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
New in this Version:
- Adds music copy feature (formerly in TuneAid)
- Music copy support for iOS 5 (replacing TuneAid)
- Supports iPod Classic, Nano and Shuffle (non iOS Devices)
- New media copy management system (wizard) with easy selection (Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, iTunes U, Audiobooks and Playlists
- Support for Photo Library copy with iOS 5 (replacing PicsAid)
- Enhanced Camera Roll support: now showing pictures thumbnails
- Adds new Advanced features, including turning of automatic backups in iTunes for speedy syncs (replacing BackOff)