Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X. It lets you create and send great looking email campaigns.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart’s content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad. You’ll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor. When you’re ready to send, rely on Direct Mail’s built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show you a clear summary of opens, clicks, and more. Grow your mailing list by creating customizable subscribe forms and publish them to your website or Facebook.
- Added integrations for 70+ additional apps and services via PieSync
- Improved readability of the Montserrat font family through the use of slightly heavier font weights
- Improved keyboard navigation in message editor popovers
- Improved reliability of image uploads over unstable network connections
- Improved scrolling responsiveness when browsing design-test results
- Exported design-test screenshots are now saved as PNGs
- Added support for the "x-apple-disable-message-reformatting" meta element
- The "What’s New in Direct Mail" window now includes detailed release notes
- Fixed an incompatibility with the Full Keyboard Access system preference
- Fixed an issue with context menu cut, copy, and paste commands in the message editor
- Fixed an issue with incorrect highlighting of image blocks after a drag-and-drop operation
- Updated all fonts to the latest versions
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor