Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X. It lets you create and send great looking email campaigns.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart’s content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad. You’ll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor. When you’re ready to send, rely on Direct Mail’s built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show you a clear summary of opens, clicks, and more. Grow your mailing list by creating customizable subscribe forms and publish them to your website or Facebook.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when viewing campaign reports
- Fixed a bug that could cause cloud syncing to pause unnecessarily
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when signing out of a Direct Mail account
- Fixed a bug that could cause a campaign to appear canceled when it had not been
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when closing the Send window
- Fixed a bug that could cause the crash reporter window to appear unnecessarily
- Fixed a bug that could prevent font popup menus from displaying correctly
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor