Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X. It lets you create and send great looking email campaigns.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart’s content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad. You’ll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor. When you’re ready to send, rely on Direct Mail’s built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show you a clear summary of opens, clicks, and more. Grow your mailing list by creating customizable subscribe forms and publish them to your website or Facebook.
- Added an optimization to reduce message size and improve load times for the recipient
- Fixed an issue causing broken emails when image hosting is disabled
- Fixed an issue affecting background color rendering in Outlook
- Fix HTML processing issue that affected the height of some image elements
- Added simulated screen size dimensions for new iPhone and iPad models
- Added an optional toolbar button to toggle "view source" mode
- Added an optional toolbar button to trigger an auto-responder
- Restored the ability to rename projects when running on macOS 10.13
- Fixed an IPv6 connectivity issue
- Fixed a cloud sync issue
- Fixes for various crashes
- Additional improvements and bug fixes
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor